The V200W features a perfectly balanced, 18-panel aerodynamic design that improves ball movement and gives players greater control. With enhanced visibility, the new indoor ball will optimize the quality of play and maximize excitement on the court.
The double-dimpled microfiber surface stabilizes the flight path of the ball and creates additional cushioned ball control, whilst the anti-sweat functionality “Nano Balloon Silica” prevents the surface of the ball from becoming slippery during intense play. The ball exceeds the FIVB’s homologation standards and passed stringent testing protocols, carried out by leading national teams and clubs over the last six months.
Indoor Volleyball MIKASA V200W Official FIVB Game Ball changes Mikasa MVA200 Olympic Indoor Volleyball.
• Preferred by numerotus professional leagues, teams and players around
• New, colorful design for improved visibility and faster player reactions
• Exclusive developed PU material guarantees that the ball maintains its
high quality and roundness after every kick
• Structured PU surface for optimal ball contact and control
• Special developed Butyl bladder with polyester fibres inside to ensure a
perfect bounce, easy control and optimal air retention.
Unique patented ball construction Exclusive ZK® microfiber composite cover.
Deep channels to provide better handling.
Advanced moisture management.
Full ball pebbling.
Responsive cushion carcass.
Designed for high caliber professional indoor play.